Sunday, April 10, 2011

Procrastination

The drag is really setting in heavy and it's starting to get to me. The sun's out, the kids are kicking the football around in the garden and the mojitos are flowing. I'm inside, rocking my 5 o'clock three-days-later shadow. I think that I am studying but really the information is not sticking.

I'm sure that most of you will feel my plight, the pressure is not at its highest and the work week is long. So how am I going to get through this make-me-or-break-me hump. I figure I'll go do what I like for a while, listen to some music, make a nice meal, watch a movie. What's the point in studying if you don't absorb the information.

So for all the nine-to-fivers, people with kids and workaholics with long commutes - remember what the end game is. Don't force it.

No comments:

Post a Comment